We joined a panel sharing experiences and challenges on what it takes to make it as an entrepreneur in south east Europe.
Following the StartUpOpen competition, UX Passion was invited to share its experiences about kicking off new projects, gaining market traction and doing business globally with other digital entrepreneurs at the BlogOpen Demo Day.
Together with other successful teams and individuals from the region, we were invited to share our experiences in developing and launching products and services, including our Wall of Tweets. We discussed with the other panellists the role of the public sector, banking and other elements of society in helping build an entrepreneurial culture, empowering new businesses and enabling innovation and growth.
- Andrija Bednarik (SIEPA – Serbian Investment and Export Promotion Agency)
- Vibor Cipan (UX Passion)
- Vedran Grcic (Quick Fix)
- Boris Krstovic (NewsCurve)
- Ivan Minic (Burek)
- Vladimir Nikolic (Limundo)
- Dragan Pleskonjic (GTECH G2 Group)
- Vukasin Stojkov (SEE ICT)
- Ilija Studen (ActiveCollab)
- Marijana Sakic (ERSTE Banka)
- Nikola Vucicevic (Wall Wave)
- Vladan Zirojevic (Donesi.com)