Where you can find us
If you’re nearby, let us know and you’re welcome to have a coffee, tea or beer with us. We like meeting new people! We also like eating cookies, and sometimes can be quite generous with them. Beneath the map are directions so you can reach us.
- Locate Croatia on globe. (North Mediterranean, just east of Italy).
- Purchase plane ticket to capital city, Zagreb.
- See below for further instructions.
- Purchase ticket to Zagreb.
- Transport self to aforementioned city.
- On arrival, take tram or taxi (see below).
Buses arrive in Zagreb from all inhabited places on the planet, including Zagreb Airport.
Trams that stop outside the bus station take you right to our doorstep (see below).
We’re a few steps from the Jordanovac tram stop in northeast Zagreb.
- From Zagreb’s main railway station, take tram no. 4 towards Dubec.
- From the city square (Trg bana Josipa Jelačića), take tram no. 11 (Dubec) or 12 (Dubrava).
- From the main bus station, take tram no. 5 to Maksimir, or 7 to Dubrava.
Buy a ticket (12 kuna) from news kiosks or ticket offices at main tram terminals. You can ride in one direction for 90 minutes, including changes.
We love Eko Taxi: +385 60 7777, they mostly use fuel-efficient hybrid vehicles.
There are plenty of paid parking spaces on Maksimirska; you can stay up to 3 hours for 5 kuna per hour. Pay from your mobile by sending your car’s registration number (no spaces) to +385 102. Or try the parking garage at Svetice.
Those not afraid of fresh air and exercise will enjoy a stroll along Maksimirska, a street named after the enormous park nearby.